Lady parts - win a parsnip!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oxbob

Ha reminds me of my late dad and his mate frank, they were waiting for the fa cup on tv, both pissed and there is some clip of john curry winning a skating cup my dad "of course he is queer, he can get a watneys party barrel and the wedding buffet on that pouting arse!

Orbs of pleasure and a bra can be an over the shoulder boulder holder.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I never quite understood the obsession with these particular parts of the body. I was in the pub with a mate the other night and all he could talk about all night was the barmaid's breasts. At last orders he went up to get a final round and came back blushing furiously. Apparently he'd asked the barmaid for two pints of "titter." He said she'd been very understanding, but couldn't think why he had said it.

I told him it was quite common, as he had been thinking long and hard about something and it had inadvertently jumped into his conversation. He told me that same thing had happened at breakfast that morning.

He had meant to say to his wife "Excuse me darling, but would you pass me the butter and the marmalade please, but it came out as
"You've f***ing ruined my life you b**ch."

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Cubist said:
I never quite understood the obsession with these particular parts of the body. I was in the pub with a mate the other night and all he could talk about all night was the barmaid's breasts. At last orders he went up to get a final round and came back blushing furiously. Apparently he'd asked the barmaid for two pints of "titter." He said she'd been very understanding, but couldn't think why he had said it.

I told him it was quite common, as he had been thinking long and hard about something and it had inadvertently jumped into his conversation. He told me that same thing had happened at breakfast that morning.

He had meant to say to his wife "Excuse me darling, but would you pass me the butter and the marmalade please, but it came out as
"You've f***ing ruined my life you b**ch."

;)

Cubist

Still wavin'
*****************NOT WORK SAFE*****************

And there's every chance this should be in the "Lycra" thread, but here goes:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgFqkj4oIyU&feature=related

col

Legendary Member
In the film an officer and a gentleman when the two stars were doing pressups and the girls walked by, "A bodacious set of ta ta's" had me in stitches when I heard it the first time.

Top Bottom