Ladybower Sunday Cancelled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Me and Longers are meeting up this side, on bikes - of the road sort anyway, then if anyone is up for it, we will come over that big hill in the middle and meet up, have a brew and head back.

Now could you bike it there from home ?

Over to you - if you'd rather not as the jersey isn't there then fine -me and Longers will do a few miles this side (ish) of the big hill !

fossyant

PS my MTB is on semi slicks (struggled with a golf course on bike to work day)

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
No Noodley,We soft Leeds lot are worried about gale force winds and Biblical type rain.So moving it on sat 28th.Same place same times.Unless there is an outbreak of Frogs,Gnats,Flies,Boils and locusts these might put us off.Would like to visit on a better day .To enjoy the scenery and the company in better conditions.We are really sorry.

fossyant

1. On a path (public one) over a golf course - struggled with semi slicks

2. Us over the 'big hill' are made of 'arder stuff !

Let's just say next week is the one - me and Longers will do a quick spin our neck of the woods !

bonj2

oh ok then yeah sod it, i'll go tomorrow if you're still up for going to ladybower

i'll be on my mtb though

Noodley

Dayvo said:
There's a chav here who 2-3 times this year has ridden his quad bike across one of the greens in the middle of the night (it's light then) causing a lot of damage. If I get hold of him . . . !

Keeps you in a job ;):biggrin:

fossyant

Fine by me - Longers mate....?

MTB fine....I'm not snobbish (I ride one 5 days a week).... See you planned times 10.15-10.30 - I've never, despite 22 years of cycling the Snake, ever gone up to Derwent, Fairholmes etc, and I've never seen the dam ! So that would be good !

PM your moby no. to me or Longers...I'll be in bed by 11 though, but I'll look in here tomorrow am (the kids get me up early).........

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Coming. I'm not speedy though. Sorry been engrossed by football, have been paying attention to this discussion.

Top Bottom