Ladybower update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just mailed Bonj.We three or four.Will leave Leeds at 9-00am.Giving ourselves plenty of time we intend to be in the area around 10-30am.Having googled carparks i see that they or it may be fullish.At that time.I am waiting to speak to Bonj about meeting there or away and cycle in.More details later.Just thought i would keep you up to date.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
There are various carparks/lane parking/official non-charging carparks above hathersage and below stanage edge by the road called "long causeway - which I think is reached from the other end". They don't even get full on the busiest sunday of the year. That's more like an emergency though.

bonj2

fossyant said:
Park on the road (A57) near the bridge at the bottom of the snake...everybody else does.....

yeah, probably ok there actually. don't park on the verge of the road leading up to fairholmes though unless you want a ticket!

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Bonj seeing as you are on line.I now have a list of carparks .With your recommends and googled four.I will phone you monday to pick one.Where we can meet and move on if need be.Many thanks.

bonj2

postman said:
Bonj seeing as you are on line.I now have a list of carparks .With your recommends and googled four.I will phone you monday to pick one.Where we can meet and move on if need be.Many thanks.

no real need to pick one in advance - there isn't half a mile between 'em.
you can just drive up the road to fairholmes and if there aren't any legal spaces up there you can just drive back down and try the others.
But yeah phone me on monday if you like.

Top Bottom