England : Cumbria Lakes Weekend Meetup #NEW DATE# May 2016 - #NOW CLOSED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You're coming for definite then? :biggrin:

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Are you two married by chance ?:laugh:

No Sir, we are not related - he is just my best good friend:

200_s.gif

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
End of September deadline? Boo, hiss, etc. That's not nearly enough time to determine my plans for next year.

I can send you the deposit for you to keep my place warm like a hen, but I'm really not in a position to say yay or nay any time soon.

Yesterday: Ed can't make a decision re 2016.

Today: Ed enters LEL... in 2017.

Sleep deprivation leads people to do crazy things.
View attachment 103922

What does this thread have in common with my bike when I'm overly enthusiastic with the front shifter?
They're both in severe danger of being completely derailed...

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
What does this thread have in common with my bike when I'm overly enthusiastic with the front shifter?
They're both in severe danger of being completely derailed...

Hmmm, tenuous link attempt... Some kind of Casey Jones reference would have worked better methinks.

People will read the first couple of posts and decide Yay or Nay - they certainly won't wade through 9 other pages of mince, or if they do it will probably put them off!

It's not that I can't make a decision re 2016, it's more that I just don't like you. :becool:
Seriously though I have no idea what my life will look like in May, I have some tentative ideas swirling around my head.
I'm pretty sure that I'll have gotten whatever silliness I end up getting up to in 2016 out of my system in plenty of time for some 2017 misadventure.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Seriously though I have no idea what my life will look like in May, I have some tentative ideas swirling around my head.
I'm pretty sure that I'll have gotten whatever silliness I end up getting up to in 2016 out of my system in plenty of time for some 2017 misadventure.

Ed's life in May 2016:

upload_2015-9-16_12-42-59.jpeg

Ed's life in July 2017:

upload_2015-9-16_12-43-17.jpeg

(actually this fits nicely with the "derailed" metaphor too!)

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Actually I think Ed has more than a passing resemblence to Casey Jones:

caseycrd.jpg

...he didn't wear a helmet either! :biggrin:

Top Bottom