England : Cumbria Lakes Weekend Meetup #NEW DATE# May 2016 - #NOW CLOSED#

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
For those not familiar with Audax terminology, the Arivee is the meal/ refreshments at the end of an audax ... so OMIL is laying on a feed :hungry: for all those who will have cycled to the start. :bicycle:

What a splendid chap he is ! :bravo:

Might buy a pint but don't get ideas - like Davie on tour who asked every mealtime "wit are we eatin'?"

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
Absolutely no idea what I am doing** tomorrow, let alone next May - but I'm Watching ...

**or if my knees, shoulder et al will be behaving themselves ... :sad: :angry:

If I waited for everyone "watching" to commit nothing would ever happen! :tongue:

DougieAB

Getting the messages
How about end of September for deadline of notes of interest and deposits? I'll PM everyone with details, and start making enquiries with accommodation.

I COULD just book us into a YHA but was looking for something that was more Newtonmore and less Pitlochry, if that makes sense.
I know exactly what you mean. I,d go back to Newtonmore any day, but strangely enough I slept like a log at Pitlochry. :cheers:For all those light sleepers coming along this time I have first dibs on the shower room.:rain:

End of September deadline? Boo, hiss, etc. That's not nearly enough time to determine my plans for next year.

I can send you the deposit for you to keep my place warm like a hen, but I'm really not in a position to say yay or nay any time soon.

OP
OP
Fubar

Fubar

Guru
End of September deadline? Boo, hiss, etc. That's not nearly enough time to determine my plans for next year.

I can send you the deposit for you to keep my place warm like a hen, but I'm really not in a position to say yay or nay any time soon.

Yeahbutt... You would need until the end of April to decide your plans... :tongue:

There is the little issue of booking lots of people into suitable accommodation in a very popular place... :whistle:

Top Bottom