Lambeth Bridge fatality (another tipper truck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...-hit-by-lorry-on-lambeth-bridge-10164447.html

"A woman cyclist has died after she was hit by a lorry in central London this morning.
Police said the woman died after the crash with a truck at the junction of Millbank and Lambeth Bridge near Westminster. "

GC

[Shaun edit: I have moved the bulk of the posts to the campaign forum. Please use this thread for reports and condolences only.

If you want to discuss the general issue of HGV / tipper vehicles then please use the new thread in the campaign forum.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Drago

Legendary Member
Terrible news.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Poor woman.

About to leave the office and my route home takes me right through where it happened. The road is open and traffic returning to normal again now but not relishing riding through there, really.

J1888

Über Member
Some of those roundabouts on to bridges in town are very hairy - the other side of Lambeth bridge is a bit of a 'mare IMO, so much so that having used it to get to work when I first started commuting, I've now found a way not to negotiate it.

Poor woman and her family though, awful. Really spooks me to see the damaged bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom