Lance and George Bush - related?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Squire
Making allowance for age and fleshiness, what do you reckon?

M5X002_4218_9.JPG
 

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Location
County Durham
well, I suppose they're both blatant liars...WMD vs EPO....
 

Hicky

Legendary Member
Smug lying bastards who haven't been held accountable for the lives destroyed.
 
Location
Beds
Pretty good match, yes.. As long as we don't go as far as comparing mental capacities..:whistle:

(I will most probably end up tared and feathered in CC's virtual main square for this, but LA is one hell good looking man, he is.. EPO and all..)

IGMC :unsure:
 
OP
OP
Globalti

Globalti

Squire
No, Fluff's right, Lance isn't a bad looking bloke; he's got a strong alpha male jawline and a good physique. His eyes are pretty close together though, like George's eyes; always a bad sign.
 
Location
Beds
No, Fluff's right, Lance isn't a bad looking bloke; he's got a strong alpha male jawline and a good physique. His eyes are pretty close together though, like George's eyes; always a bad sign.

I knew about small and/or narrow eyes (not trustworthy, deceitful people), but I have no idea what them being too close together might indicate..:unsure:
 

malcermie

Guru
Location
Dover, Kemt
How do you know if they are lying.......Their jaws are moving!!!!
 
Top Bottom