Lance Armstrong interview airings & discussions.

Will you be watching the Lance Armstrong TV interview?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

I thought he looked old, tired, uncomfortable and defeated.

Is that 4 of the new dwarves?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I have it recorded but having read the synopsis I'm ambivalent about watching the creep. No admission of the hospital/Andreu confession, no tell-all about the UCI, no explanation of the donation - it all smacks of an anodyne, self-serving penitence.
Maybe I will watch though!:smile:

Well i was happy with the first minute of that interview with the YES and NO questions.

No need to watch the rest of it........

Noodley

I have it recorded but having read the synopsis I'm ambivalent about watching the creep. No admission of the hospital/Andreu confession, no tell-all about the UCI, no explanation of the donation - it all smacks of an anodyne, self-serving penitence.
Maybe I will watch though!:smile:

I watched about 2 mins of clips this morning on TV news, dinnae bother wasting your time.

I also watched Emma O'Reilly on ITV. They showed a clip of the interview where Armstrong said he had "reach out" to her, which transpires amounted to one attempted phonecall on Sunday, which she didnae get. Well done Lance, you are da man!

Edit - actually it might be worth watching just so we can refute the alleged "tell all confession" when the nobbers start...

lukesdad

I watched about 2 mins of clips this morning on TV news, dinnae bother wasting your time.

I also watched Emma O'Reilly on ITV. They showed a clip of the interview where Armstrong said he had "reach out" to her, which transpires amounted to one attempted phonecall on Sunday, which she didnae get. Well done Lance, you are da man!

Edit - actually it might be worth watching just so we can refute the alleged "tell all confession" when the nobbers start...
They allready have :laugh:

Top Bottom