@lancearmstrong: Hey Glasgow, Scotland!! I'm coming your way tomorrow. Who wants to go for a bike ri

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MajorMantra

If I weren't mired in resits I'd be tempted to hop on the train. :wacko: Riding with Lance would be very cool.

Matthew

Where's Chuffy, he'll want to go, heck I'd even buy his train ticket to see it: Not forgetting Noodley either.

Crackle said:
Where's Chuffy, he'll want to go, heck I'd even buy his train ticket to see it: Not forgetting Noodley either.
Great minds....:smile:

I bet Kennykool just jizzed in his pants. He's actually ON THE SAME GEOGRAPHIC LANDMASS as the Great Man! :wacko::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Chuffy said:
I bet Kennykool just jizzed in his pants. He's actually ON THE SAME GEOGRAPHIC LANDMASS as the Great Man! :smile::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

B):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What an image: He surely musta crashed his bike as he did it. Here's to you Kenny :wacko:

scook94

Veteran
I saw this on twitter too. Not sure where and when he's riding (anyone know?), and I know he's not well liked by some but I'd love to meet him, he was very inspirational for me when my Mum had cancer 5 years ago....

gavintc

Guru
Well, I intend to keep an eye on my twitter for the update on location. I will be there - should be able to escape for a couple of hours over lunch.

alp1950

12 noon start?? Nearly midnight and according to Twitter he is still in Texas.

How long would it take to get from Austin, Tx to Glasgow (even by Lear Jet).

Think he might be late...or is this a wind up?

OP
OP
dhague

dhague

Here's the latest:
"Hey Glasgow - ride's at 12 noon. Location tbd. Stay tuned! Still dialing it in. And yes, I have my rain coat!"

Is there a "Glasgow, Scotland" in Texas?

BTW - I wouldn't bet too much on actually *meeting* him; with the best will in the world, there are bound to be a whole bunch of people wanting to see him, so my guess is there will be a shield of minders or something similar.

- Darren

Top Bottom