Landis 'fesses up?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

lukesdad said:
Mangaman and Chuffy if you re relying on Landis you re clutching at straws.

What about if I add the weight of my pointing finger to it? ;)

lukesdad

Chuffy said:
Relying on him for what? To bring down Tex and Bruyneel? No. To add to the picture we already have of the practices in US Postal and Discovery? Yes.
No, you allready have! Not we!

lukesdad

Eh !

Ah. I think I understand now. I mean 'we' to mean those of us who are not True Believers of the Church of St Lance. There might be one or two of us around on here...;)

Speaking of which, has Kennykool appeared yet? :biggrin:

mangaman

Chuffy said:
Relying on him for what? To bring down Tex and Bruyneel? No. To add to the picture we already have of the practices in US Postal and Discovery? Yes.

I've got no idea what really happens but I suspect Flandis will do some serious damage to cycling - especially USP and Phonak. Like Chuffy, I'm not relying on anyone for anything.

lukesdad

Not at all.Youve obviously not been following the thread have you, just a snapshot of your own a opinion.

mangaman

lukesdad said:
Not at all.Youve obviously not been following the thread have you, just a snapshot of your own a opinion.

I don't know if this is aimed at me ;)

If so I've no idea what you're blithering on about?

If it's aimed at someone else I apologise.

I think the next few days will reveal how this will pan out.

lukesdad

Anyway. Whats the problem with LA! Look at all the Grand Tour winners since, and before They ve all been tarnished with the exception of Sastre. What is it...? He s rich?... He s American?... He s ?...Come on.... Lets hear It... Are.... He s made cycling Popular to the Mass s and we can thave that can we?

Top Bottom