lands end jog cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

southerner007

hi to all i have just started cycling, and am going to do lands end to john o groats in september, just brought a orbea lobular race road bike to do it on, we plan to do it in 6days for charity their is a few of us doing it and we are all pretty determined charcters, i know its going to be very hard and need a lot of effort in training and oranising it. it would be a personal goal of mine to achivie this all the help i can get and info from you guys would be appreciated manny thanks im ryan by the way

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
You are likely to get more help in the Touring and Expedition Forum where there is a Land'sEnd sub forum - I see that you've already posted there making your posting here redundant.

You might also like to visit the dedicated LEJOG forum over at the CTC web site. A trawl through the past postings is likely to answer questions that you hadn't even thought of asking yet.

Good luck.

darkstar

Yeh there's shedloads of info over on the ctc website.
Why in just 6 days? you won't see any of the great countries your passing through, well except the asphalt.

OP
OP
S

southerner007

well we want to do it quick as its a challenge and we all cant afford to take alll that time off work some of the guys have famillys, would love to take more time maybe next time! any one else done it the more info form you guys the better i think 6 days is resonable what do you lot think?????

darkstar

ComedyPilot said:
Such as?

England, Scotland.........?

And.........?
Well...... Wales, it's included in my route for next summer.
And yeh thats fair enough if you can't get the time off work, completing it in 6 days would be a fantastic achievement! I'm sure there is one member who has done it in a similar time, can't remember who though.

Top Bottom