lasagne

best way to reheat lasagne

• in the proper oven

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • in the microwave

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bianchi1

Guru
clingfilm over, mic it, more cheese and under grill ( dont forget to take clingfilm off! ) Oven only will dry it up bad!

As Barq has already pointed out it all depends on homemade or shop bought etc... Microwaving will make the whole thing soggy with a hard crust from grilling.

Oven, metal tray, probably not fan setting and it'll be right. I dunno ;)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
If it is a combination microwave oven, you could get really complicated and use microwave and convection heat together, just be very careful what container you put it in.

(why do I think this might be a smidgen complicated for Alecsetc);):biggrin:

mondobongo

Über Member
Pizza? Do you know how much that costs to have delivered? ;-)

Pete

If it's bought lasagne from the supermarket: bin it. Put it out of its (and your) misery. Best thing for it.

If it's properly home-made lasagne: well this is a hypothetical question. It'll all have been eaten up first time around, so there'll never be any to re-heat....:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

ChrisKH

Guru
Pete said:
If it's bought lasagne from the supermarket: bin it. Put it out of its (and your) misery. Best thing for it.

If it's properly home-made lasagne: well this is a hypothetical question. It'll all have been eaten up first time around, so there'll never be any to re-heat....:smile::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Totally agree. However if it's my wife's home made lasagne (best in England IMO) and there's any left, it tastes even better second time round. Always oven heat.

Top Bottom