Last commute for me...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...for a while. :sad: I'm off on holiday tomorrow! :smile:

Nothing special, no trips to the Caribbean, or rain forest trekking. Just down to the in-laws in Lancashire and then on to see some other family down in Shropshire. We will be visiting Thomas Land whilst down there (for the boys of course!:smile:)

I have convinced Mrs Magnatom that taking my bike along is a good idea (not to Thomas land!!), so keep an eye out for a CC wearing cyclist down south, it might be me! :smile:

So sorry folks, no videos for a wee while. :sad::biggrin:

Have a lovely family time mags.
In fact, all your relatives must love you dearly because normal folk take boring videos during their holiday - you are the exact opposite! :smile: :biggrin:

Take care.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

At Drayton Manor? It's great. Just remember to take another grown-up to have the kids while you go on the adult rides.

Aye, I noticed there are some great rides there and I really love that sort of thing. Any recommendations (the crazier the better!):smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Good tip regarding the parking. I hadn't thought about going on the rides unti you mentioned it. I'm really looking forward to it now....(of course I was looking forward to seeing the joy on the kids faces as well.....):smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Grrrrr!:blush::laugh:! Tonight almost was my last commute.

I had lots to finish at work today so I was late leaving, so I decided to take the quicker route home (Balmore Road). I avoid it most of the time as it isn't the friendliest road cycling. All fine most of the way, until out of the blue a silver car passed me far closer and far faster than any car ever has before. I've had my fair share of close passes but it was just pure luck and a cm or two that was between me and getting hit! :angry::tongue:!:blush::ohmy:!:blush::angry: There wasn't even a car coming the other way at the time!

It really was a good thing that I never caught up with that car.

If I had my camera on today I would definitely been following that one up with the police. I'll be making sure I get my camera cable sorted pronto.

Anyway, I'm on holiday now.......

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Have a good holiday, we'll miss you :angry:

How are the negotiations going for July? Have you dared start them yet :blush:? We want brownies (pretty please, Mrs M?) ...:blush:

T

Top Bottom