Last minute (christmas) shopping anyone??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tin Pot

Guru
They're served on fire with money hidden inside them. What's not to like?

Hey, don’t get me wrong - I love the idea of them. So many do. And then everyone eats the chocolate cake instead. :angry:

I find as I get older I want everyone to do what I tell them to. I don’t care if they don’t like salmon, turkey and Christmas pud. They’ll eat it and they’ll bloody well like it!

winjim

Smash the cistern
Hey, don’t get me wrong - I love the idea of them. So many do. And then everyone eats the chocolate cake instead. :angry:

I find as I get older I want everyone to do what I tell them to. I don’t care if they don’t like salmon, turkey and Christmas pud. They’ll eat it and they’ll bloody well like it!
Remove the chocolate cake as an option. We never had it in our house.

Well, strictly speaking sometimes we did, but that was as a birthday cake and definitely nothing to do with Christmas dinner.

Julia9054

Guru
Christmas pudding is awesome! Chocolate cake is meh.
My mother says every year "I'm not making Christmas pudding/Christmas cake/shortbread/mince pies etc this year"
She will turn up on Christmas Day with the lot!
I sorted the paper plates, have just done my last Christmas gig and will be making curry for about 40 people tomorrow.
Right now, I am drinking wine. Merry Christmas!

damj

Mrs Dave went into town yesterday to get her hair done. Walking thro town later (11:30ish) she says it was heaving.
There seemed to be lots of guys wandering around as though in a trance.
Then.......
she got to a jewelers and people were queuing out of the store and down the street. She estimated about 70 in the queue. There was an assistant going along with a pad.....asking customers if they knew what they wanted so she could get it prepared.
My worst nightmare!

Holy heck, that could have been me in the queue, just nipped out from work at lunch feeling guilty. Ended up in a queue of zombie men at a jewellery shop, seemed like an endless line of stupidity. Had to laugh when the assistant told me I'd saved £43 quid, circling this on the receipt with her pen, what's that all about?

Tin Pot

Guru
The wife’s in Morrisons right now stuck in a huge queue.

I know better than to try to convince her not to go, despite the the £300 of stuff arrived 8am this morning :rolleyes:

Top Bottom