Last Night Idot On An Eggwisk Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think this yolk has gone far enough!;)

Seriously though marko, you do get nutters like that. Trying to work out why they do it is fruitless.
 

swee'pea99

Squire
Suit yourshellf
 

Maz

Squire
magnatom said:
I think this yolk has gone far enough!xx(

Seriously though marko, you do get nutters like that. Trying to work out why they do it is fruitless.
You're as bad as the rest of us!
Pot. Kettle. Black.:laugh:
 

Tynan

Legendary Member
Location
e4
some silly arse loosing the bend on the downhill I bet, bog standard with beginners
 

dudi

Guru
Location
Ipswich, Suffolk
Catrike UK said:
Non the wiser here.

moped dear.
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Showing your age...hairdryer is another term...

You just have to watch out for them - I had a run in with one a few months back - thought he'd done no wrong too.... the fact that I could have touched him as he pulled out....
 
Top Bottom