Last nights Top Gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
So what did we all think about last nights edition? Was pretty good I felt, especially the 24 hour race coverage, was quite gripping!! Such a shame it's now not on for two weeks!!! Might have to check out some of the repeat channels I guess.

Quality programming from Auntie in TG, Hammond performed well too didn't he? Overall a great way to spend the license fee! ;)

col

Legendary Member
My son and i enjoyed it too,it didnt seem so practiced while they were racing,if you know what i mean,more spontanious.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
domtyler said:
So what did we all think about last nights edition? Was pretty good I felt, especially the 24 hour race coverage, was quite gripping!! Such a shame it's now not on for two weeks!!! Might have to check out some of the repeat channels I guess.

Quality programming from Auntie in TG, Hammond performed well too didn't he? Overall a great way to spend the license fee! ;)

agree completely, but is that a bit of simoncc-baiting i see before me? :tongue:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Poor Hammy, when he thought he'd totalled the car. I wanted to give him a hug...

No change there then....;)

I loved "arse biscuits" on the driver's door....

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
Lord of the Teapot said:
Not seen it yet... Recorded for later :ohmy:

Ooops, maybe a should have whacked a bloody great spoiler on the title? :tongue:;)

Top Bottom