Late for my own funeral!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
What is a typical woman thinking about all the time then? :blush:
th

Blue

Legendary Member
I would love to go my own funeral. Why should all the friends and relatives have a jolly-up that I can't join in due to being nailed in an overpriced wooden tea-chest?

I'm with you on that one. The first, and last, funeral I arranged was for my MIL. The undertaker got his book of caskets out and started pointing to the expensive ones. I just said "you have got to be joking, we are going to burn it, what's the cheapest you have?". She got a fine looking casket - but fairly cheap because it was made of plywood and plastic.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
A friend who was MD of the regional office of a national building firm moved to the Far East when he retired. He realsied his pension payments had stopped so rang up the Trustees to find out what was wrong to be told they had heard he had died. He told them that the rumours of his demise were greatly exaggerated [or words to that effect], but it took weeks of endless phone calls and documentation to prove to them that he was who he said he was!

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Just upset them by informing them I'm alive. Told "they have no control over it"!
So they're not looking at bumping/knocking me off.

How did your funeral go today then Mr C? It is a beautiful day for your funeral :sun::thumbsup:

Top Bottom