laura tobin the weather presenter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Young Un said:
yes but you implied it, and this is an open forum and there are youngsters on it including me, and yes we have heard that type of innuendo but we shouldn't have to.
Well said Young Un !

Young Un

scoosh said:
Well said Young Un !

Young Un said:
yes but you implied it, and this is an open forum and there are youngsters on it including me, and yes we have heard that type of innuendo but we shouldn't have to.

Well I could argue about this, but this being the light hearted section of the forum I think I'll wisely keep my trap shutxx(

Safe to say I'll think twice about posting anything like that again (even though I think it was fairly tame compared to what others have said in this thread).

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

yenrod said:
I reckon Laura Tobin would be a right rabbit between the sheets ;)

grrrl, yep, totally doidy.

I reckon she'd frighten most men into inaction. I reckon she only goes for rugby players, and when she's had done with them, she wears their shirts and makes them boiled eggs and cups of tea. Barefoot.

yenrod

Abs: No you could do her proper mate !

I sense more man that some hairy assed rugger player in you !

:thumbsup:

Just imagine that taught yet quivering arse of Tobin....

Sorry TooMuchInformation

;)

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

yenrod said:
Abs: No you could do her proper mate !

I sense more man that some hairy assed rugger player in you !

I'm not man enough, are you kidding! You have her yenrod. You've got the chat and the moves - and maybe the rugby shirts she seems to like wearing.

gratts

Just a whole thread of brilliance.

ComedyPilot said:
I reckon she goes to bed, pulls the duvet up to her chin, rolls over and snores like the rest of us.:biggrin:

Not forgetting to say farting, then going 'under' cover' for maximum benefit! :thumbsup::tongue:;)

Rolling Thunder! I didn't take offence at that comment.
Far worse is said here that doesn't get commented on; might be that some see you as a newbie, and should therefore 'know your place' until 'established'.

Don't fret; fortunately there's a wide range of folk here. xx(

Top Bottom