laura tobin the weather presenter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

Classy, flirty, pretty... obviously very clever predicting the weather, and all that.

I can just imagine her falling for me, as that type usually do, and within 30 minutes realising what a self-gratification artist I am.

And then calling all her inevitable middle england semi/clever rugby type mates to give me a good kicking, whilst shouting obscenities and smashing my head up as well with her hockey stick.

And all the time I'm laughing like vincent price. That is love.

PashleyPrincess

Abitrary said:
And then calling all her inevitable middle england semi/clever rugby type mates to give me a good kicking, whilst shouting obscenities and smashing my head up as well with her hockey stick.

And all the time I'm laughing like vincent price. That is love.

Erm... Issues??

yello

Nah, it's just the small hours postings of an intoxicated forumer... and it amuses us all!

I don't she's the hockey type btw.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Is it just me or is the level of stupid crudity going up on this forum recently? Abitrary's OP was top quality drunken surrealism, but there's no need for comments like the one above IMHO.

Sorry if I offended you. It was a tongue in cheek comment, I thought that ";)" would get that across. Yes it was a crude comment but there's no need to get worked up about it.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Rolling Thunder said:
Sorry if I offended you. It was a tongue in cheek comment, I thought that ";)" would get that across. Yes it was a crude comment but there's no need to get worked up about it.

I'm not remotely 'worked up about it'. I just don't think comments like that are appropriate on an open forum - and I'd rather tell you that than involve the moderators. That's all.

Not wanting to dwell on this or anything (I realise an argument might not be the best way to start on this forum), but what was inappropriate about it? I thought it might be the innuendo but you hear almost worse than that on children's television. It could be perceived sexism but then again I mentioned no sex (or species :tongue:).

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Blue said:
Having read the OP I was left wondering which he would find most pleasurable, the sex or the kicking :tongue:

It depends if he's Max Mosely in disguise, in which case both equally

Moose

I suppose if I said, I'd smash her back doors in, then it'd be deleted or edited by the mods?

In the words of Jimmy Carr 'I don't know where the line is until I've crossed it'

Young Un

Rolling Thunder said:
Not wanting to dwell on this or anything (I realise an argument might not be the best way to start on this forum), but what was inappropriate about it? I thought it might be the innuendo but you hear almost worse than that on children's television. It could be perceived sexism but then again I mentioned no sex (or species :angry:).

yes but you implied it, and this is an open forum and there are youngsters on it including me, and yes we have heard that type of innuendo but we shouldn't have to.

Top Bottom