Laura W*nker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Fabulous. Vince Gayman makes me laugh but poor poor Cheryl.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Kirstie said:
There's a chap that posts to an academic list-serv I receive called 'Charles Wankel' so near but yet so far...
Once, when I was a painfully shy teenager, my dad was telling how fast a neighbour's new car was. I asked him what type of engine it had and he replied with what seemed a very harsh non sequitur "He's a big self-gratification artist!"

I started blushing. One of those deep, burning, teenage blushes that gets worse and worse the more you think about it... ;) I was really shocked to hear my dad call him that because no coarse language had ever been allowed at home. Still, if we were going to be honest about him...

"Yeah dad, he is a total self-gratification artist but I'm asking what type of engine his car has?" ;)

"WHAT! Wankel, boy, the engine is a big Wankel!"

Oops, I'd never heard of a Wankel engine... :cry:!

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
There used to be a bloke in the Düsseldorf phonebook called Gerhard F*cker.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Hang on, if her name is self-gratification artist, then why are we writing W*NKER?

One should only refrain from using vulgar language in the wrong context.

Her name's self-gratification artist, so it's ok to write self-gratification artist.

And as for that ****ER from Duesseldorf....!

(Someone's edited ****ER out, and it WASN'T ME!!)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
ComedyPilot said:
And as for that ****ER from Duesseldorf....!

(Someone's edited ****ER out, and it WASN'T ME!!)
I could have sworn that we used to be able to write **** on this forum! (please forgive the pun). Maybe I'm thinking of the ****ers on BikeRadar... :biggrin:

Is this censorship is new, is it a consequence of the recent forum upgrade?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
ColinJ said:
I could have sworn that we used to be able to write **** on this forum! (please forgive the pun). Maybe I'm thinking of the ****ers on BikeRadar... :biggrin:

Is this censorship is new, is it a consequence of the recent forum upgrade?

I don't know :wahhey:

I wrote ****er, and I expected to see ****er, but all I got was ****er!!! :wahhey:

I wonder if Herr ****er ist nicht allowed to use zat name on ze German CycleChat forum:wacko:

ComedyPilot said:
I wonder if Herr ****er ist nicht allowed to use zat name on ze German CycleChat forum:wacko:

There used to be a bloke on the C+ forum whose username was "Dickie". As I remember, his posts appeared under the name "Flowerbedsie" as the C+ auto censor automatically edited his name.
As my post above shows, even inserting formatting tags doesn't work here. I'm sure it used to.
Anyway, as a mod I'm supposed to be setting an example.:biggrin:

colly

Re member eR
Does it mean the same out there?? Cuz they call their kids Randy with a straight face...[/quote said:
Randy self-gratification artist..........hahaha......what a poor bugger he would be.

Top Bottom