lazer bond / 5 second fix glue?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Location
West Yorkshire
 
Last edited:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I've used UV set superglue in shopfitting, good if you need to get something positioned correctly before 'zapping' it like handles on glass display cabinets
 

GM

Squire
I don't know what you're using it for, but for sticking small things I'd recommend this.....

EVORMFTRADE.JPG


What ever you do, don't get on your skin!
 

screenman

Squire
I use an LED uv torch for curing my resin, it is a bit better than the one shown. Thing is the resin will only cure where the UV can get to it, so sticking 2 things together is unlikely to work well.
 
Location
Loch side.
I use an LED uv torch for curing my resin, it is a bit better than the one shown. Thing is the resin will only cure where the UV can get to it, so sticking 2 things together is unlikely to work well.
That makes sense. What sort of application is it used for then? I can't think of an adhesive application where the adhesive won't be in the dark.
 
Top Bottom