LBL spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I did have Pidcock @rich p but seeing as though he's pulled out to play on his mountain bike I've gone a e/w on Kwiato....I know,but I felt he deserved a chance 😁
Under orders to go out and enjoy the sunshine.Im going to watch tonight

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I did have Pidcock @rich p but seeing as though he's pulled out to play on his mountain bike I've gone a e/w on Kwiato....I know,but I felt he deserved a chance 😁
Under orders to go out and enjoy the sunshine.Im going to watch tonight
I'm on bbq duties so I'll miss the finale :rolleyes:

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
It was a great finish. Difficult to pick the winner from the final selection. Vollering had the best chance to win, with a teammate in the group working for her, but still hell of a pressure to finish it off when the rainbow jersey led you out!

Vollering did do a hazardous bottle dump into a wall that bounced back to the group about 9km out, but tweeters seemed to say it was just inside a litter zone, which does suggest the zone was a bit poorly chosen.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Tactical masterpiece there. Cling onto the group, feign cramp, tighten the shoes, dangle a bike length off the back like you're a climber with no hope in the sprint, follow the world champ as he starts his sprint, swerve round him and mug him on the line!

Alaphillipe uses post race interview to call for a Belgian races ban on Slovenians(!) ;-)

Adam4868

Guru
Best man won ! Great patience at the end for Pogacar who timed that to perfection.Looked the strongest out there so deserved win....
Last of the big spenders me 😁

Adam4868

Guru
There's not much he can't do.
Watched the last 50k and although I enjoyed Ineos...actually thought Kwiato was in with a shout when Carapaz went...got disqualified for that "super tuck" anyway 🙄 Thought Pogacar looked relaxed almost...I maybe panicked for a split second in the sprint.But he came from last position to win,takes some doing with that competition , at 22 years old !

Last edited:
Top Bottom