LCC Climate strike ride

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by ozboz, 24 May 2019.

1. ozboz

ozboz Über Member

EAF9597E-0B7E-4899-88F4-C4BD036E737D.jpeg went along for this, pretty good turnout all in all , and the London drivers were very courteous no ranting and abusing ‘ nice big boom box being towed was pretty good to ride behind , after that I peddled upto Greys Inn Road to have a look at Condor Cycles , nothing to exiting there but a bit exxy I thought, now still on Gi Rd , actually found a cafe that sells nice omelet with spinach , and very reasonable at £3.00 !

2. meta lon

meta lon Guru

Bloody cyclist's... :smile:

ozboz likes this.
  3. Bloody grocers' apostrophes.....:smile:

4. GM

GM Legendary Member

I was there as well @ozboz, a good and well behaved turn out. I joined it at Russel Sq and was behind the music man, ( not the one with the red wig ) most of the way round.

IMG_20190524_111034.jpg

mudsticks, Surly Bruce and ozboz like this.
  5. OP
    OP
    ozboz

ozboz Über Member

It’s a pity we don’t post on here what events we go to then CC’s could catch up !

6. Cuchilo

Cuchilo Prize winning member X2

Or avoid !

7. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

8. mjr

mjr Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

annedonnelly likes this.
  9. Drago

Drago Flouncing Nobber

And when they got home every last man jack of them sold all their unnecessary electrical devices and their cars.

10. vickster

And ordered a new Volvo having jumped off the eco warrior bandwagon?

11. vickster

There possible won't be anyone there though?

12. mjr

I'm sure some people will ride(?)

13. vickster

I meant at Parliament which is presumably the reason for going to Parliament Sq?

14. mudsticks

mudsticks Über Member

Our Agroecological Farmers Union had a 'Meet and Greet (and inform) the MPs' gig at Westminster yesterday.

Lots of MPs turned up in the end, *maybe cos there wasn't any of the usual bear pit, argie bargie going on in The Commons..

*And poss, because someone had tweeted out a pic, of the fantastic lunch being laid on for them too.. :angel:

vickster likes this.
  15. mjr

Maybe but still lots of government offices around there. Anyway, Boris can't stop a global climate strike by proroguing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice