Lee Valley velopark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Velo park.
Aha, thanks. There had just been a reference to the Gravesend one and I didn't know. But if it's bookable for groups, it might be worthwhile doing a cyclechat outing some day. A sort of Sunday London Ride Around In Circles....

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've been round the cyclopark at Gravesend. It's fun, has some ups and downs and bends. Can practice group riding and such like.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Aha, thanks. There had just been a reference to the Gravesend one and I didn't know. But if it's bookable for groups, it might be worthwhile doing a cyclechat outing some day. A sort of Sunday London Ride Around In Circles....
I think it's cheaper on a Wednesday evening, Could be wrong heard some one talking about it a while back.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think it's cheaper on a Wednesday evening, Could be wrong heard some one talking about it a while back.
Interesting. I wonder what we could get up to. A fastest lap. An off road 10 miler. (No idea why I find it interesting because I'm not in the least competitive with other people. But it could be fun.)

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
The Gravesend one looks fun . Might do that one next ! If I drive to Lee Valley again I will take the A406 . Driving through the city even on a sunday is like rush hour grrrrrrr .
Roll on the spring so I can ride there :hyper:

Ganymede

Veteran
I'm visiting the Gravesend one in the Spring with a bunch of suits - not sure I'll get an actual go on it but it will be interesting to see.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
There's a prize draw to win tickets for the Lee Valley indoor track, road circuit, BMX etc here:
http://reporting.cyclesurgery.com/cgi-bin/view?a 1110-2 8261 54051 $gBMM!Sy$H__P4_W 80109

Top Bottom