Leeds - Scarborough 7 September 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I did this route (not ColinJ's specifically) a few years back as a night ride, I can't remember the exact route but we we did go through Dalby forest around 0200/0300ish which was eerie and wonderful. Also finding a village pub still open at about 0100 for some refreshments was great. Its a good route with some hills to challenge but a lot of it flat-ish.

I wouldn't recommend going for a swim in the North Sea as I did to celebrate though, it was March and very cold!:cold:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I did this route (not ColinJ's specifically) a few years back as a night ride, I can't remember the exact route but we we did go through Dalby forest around 0200/0300ish which was eerie and wonderful. Also finding a village pub still open at about 0100 for some refreshments was great. Its a good route with some hills to challenge but a lot of it flat-ish.

I wouldn't recommend going for a swim in the North Sea as I did to celebrate though, it was March and very cold!:cold:

I have taken part in the Scarborough ride, but not organised it!

I took over the Humber Bridge ride when the original organisers stopped doing it.

Top Bottom