Leg warmers and arm warmers

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Glasgow44, 5 Feb 2018.

1. Glasgow44

Glasgow44 Well-Known Member

Hi there

Can anyone recommend some leg warmers and arm warmers?

Thanks

J

2. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

DHB are very good.
    But to be honest they are all much muchness.

jay clock likes this.
  3. I bought some very cheap Trek arm warmers from eBay which are probably fake, but work nicely. As Ian rightly points out, they're all much of a muchness.

4. Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca Out-Riding the Black Dog

Mine are all from Planet X. At the time £1.99 to £3.99 IIRC.

Drago likes this.
  5. vickster

vickster Legendary Member

Depends how thick you want them really, what is the plan for them?

My Sportful knee warmers are ok but they do fall down even though they feel the right size. I like my Adidas arm warmers, two different thicknesses depending on temperature (I wear thin ones on summer mornings)

Go to Evans, try some on. buy which fit. Sizing is hit and miss so buying online is a pain (and can get expensive if having to pay for returns)

6. iluvmybike

iluvmybike Well-Known Member

Endura FS260 pro

7. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

Some have fleecy linings some don't. Other than that no real difference

8. Julia9054

Julia9054 Veteran

I have Planet X arm warmers too. They say they are merino wool and they are really cheap - it's the sort of thing I regularly lose.
    I find the DHB ones cut off the blood supply. (Or possibly I am built like an Eastern European shot put lady!)

9. Reiver

Reiver Legendary Member

walking gaiters over my overshoes made a world of differance to keeping my lower legs (and even my feet) warmer

10. iluvmybike

iluvmybike Well-Known Member

There's lots of differences! Some are for summer others for winter. Some are compression type others are not. Some have waterproofing some do not. There are lots of different gripper types and materials used. U need to decide what season/conditions you need them for and then do a bit of research to get the right ones for you. If you only want them for the chillier spring/autumn season then you'd be buying a different product to ones you want for winter

11. wonderloaf

wonderloaf Über Member

Another vote for for the PX arm warmers, cheap as chips but because of P&P best to buy a few at time as I do 'cos I'm always losing them!

12. OP
    OP
    Glasgow44

Glasgow44 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone who responded - I'll let you know what I choose!

J

Drago likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice