Leg warmers and arm warmers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
DHB are very good.
But to be honest they are all much muchness.

vickster

Legendary Member
Depends how thick you want them really, what is the plan for them?

My Sportful knee warmers are ok but they do fall down even though they feel the right size. I like my Adidas arm warmers, two different thicknesses depending on temperature (I wear thin ones on summer mornings)

Go to Evans, try some on. buy which fit. Sizing is hit and miss so buying online is a pain (and can get expensive if having to pay for returns)

Julia9054

Guru
I have Planet X arm warmers too. They say they are merino wool and they are really cheap - it's the sort of thing I regularly lose.
I find the DHB ones cut off the blood supply. (Or possibly I am built like an Eastern European shot put lady!)

iluvmybike

Über Member
Some have fleecy linings some don't. Other than that no real difference
There's lots of differences! Some are for summer others for winter. Some are compression type others are not. Some have waterproofing some do not. There are lots of different gripper types and materials used. U need to decide what season/conditions you need them for and then do a bit of research to get the right ones for you. If you only want them for the chillier spring/autumn season then you'd be buying a different product to ones you want for winter

wonderloaf

Veteran
Another vote for for the PX arm warmers, cheap as chips but because of P&P best to buy a few at time as I do 'cos I'm always losing them!

Top Bottom