Lego...50th anniversary.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My son has the police station as well - luckily we allowed him to build it in the weekend/holidays -

We went to Legoland in June last year (my first visit ever) - fan bloody fantastic place.... the rides weren't too scarey for me.....spent a fortune, and did two days in the park.... 1st day at the weekend was busy, one day in Windsor, but our second day (on a Tuesday) was quite empty - hence about 3 visits to the Dragon Coaster and water flume..... that's when we got the Police Station - Lego is fantastic now.

Found a site on the web that has the instructions to some of the old lego models - having got the bits, I printed off a bucket full of instructions for my son - so he built the same models I built when I was a kid.....

Another avid Lego "kid", although haven't seen the old biscuit tin with all the bricks for many a year (decade ;).

Never had the sets that seem all the rage now (past couple of decades?), basically tried to build whatever came in to my head (never managed a bike though:biggrin:).

Abitrary

fossyant said:
We went to Legoland in June last year (my first visit ever) - fan bloody fantastic place.... the rides weren't too scarey for me.....

I had the best day of my life at Disneyland paris. Making my girlfriend at the time go on space mountain over and over again, and her vomiting mickey burgers into my hands after was very romantic.

I haven't tried legoland yet though

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Disney is for 'bigger kids' (been twice to US) - lego is for young kids and adults who are control freaks - i.e. don't like roller coasters........

Top Bottom