Lemond

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't think l will be able to go to what it is realistically worth but you never know. l imagine that there would be a reserve on it in any case .

All that may well be true, but if everyone thinks the same and it goes for £174 you will be kicking yourself.

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Very handsome looking machine. If all carbons looked like this one does, I wouldn't have such a dislike for them. £250 doesn't seem too outrageous to me, I'd imagine in today's money it was a very expensive bike when new. Compare that to a basic new commuter type machine from Halfords/Decathlon etc for similar money, and I know what I'd rather have......

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Yep it went for 282 Euros (not pounds) thats approx. £ 250. And it was little old me that bought it. I just hope l like it when l ride it ^_^

Of course you will be positive

Cycleops

Legendary Member
That’s great, good for you @woodbutcher. Good price too I’d say. It’s a lovely bike and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it and the extra kudos of the Lemond name. Make sure you give us an appraisal once you’ve ridden it.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
That’s great, good for you @woodbutcher. Good price too I’d say. It’s a lovely bike and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it and the extra kudos of the Lemond name. Make sure you give us an appraisal once you’ve ridden it.
Certainly will do, you'll probably be begging me to shut up about it before I'm done. By the way is the riders name Lemond or LeMond ? Ive seen it written both ways.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
The bike arrived today so l sent a message to the seller to thank him. His name is Christophe Dumoulin and as a real bonus he is a family member of Samuel Dumoulin who rides for AGR Mondiale , a bit of reflected glory ^_^

Top Bottom