Scotland : Kingdom of Fife LEPRA Edinburgh-StAndrews 15 June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Weather better in edinburgh

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
:sad: - but at least it's about as near to home as you could have been :smile: ... but, let me guess - car is in Embra ??? :angry:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Nope the girlfriend is on her way to pick me up I was due to meet her in St. Andrews anyway as we were staying up there all week at her static

Col5632

Guru
Cake stop at Freuchie was one of the best ive seen at an event, me and rasmus managed to consume about 4 cakes each before we attempted Cadgers Brae, as always Rasmus made it look easy and flew up it, was slightly easier than i remember it being.

Suffered from cramp on the forth road bridge after only 11 miles but slowed myself down took more drink on board and just pressed on, eventually bumping into John Kelly on crossford hill, rasmus and jamie waited for me on cleish and sadly not long after cleish jamie's tyre decided to go bang as i was just behind him :eek:

All in all a good day had by all and the weather atleast stayed pretty decent :thumbsup:

My garmin for the day

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/328077990

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
It's always a dilemma at Freuchie - eat loads, drink loadsa tea, fill up water bottles - then go for Cadger's Brae :ohmy: ...

Pity Jamie couldn't make it to the bike shop in Kinross :sad:.

They helped when my saddle-bolt sheared on the inaugural Kinross Sportive - in the rain ...:rain: :sad:

Get In The Van

Cake stop at Freuchie was one of the best ive seen at an event, me and rasmus managed to consume about 4 cakes each before we attempted Cadgers Brae, as always Rasmus made it look easy and flew up it, was slightly easier than i remember it being.

Suffered from cramp on the forth road bridge after only 11 miles but slowed myself down took more drink on board and just pressed on, eventually bumping into John Kelly on crossford hill, rasmus and jamie waited for me on cleish and sadly not long after cleish jamie's tyre decided to go bang as i was just behind him :eek:

All in all a good day had by all and the weather atleast stayed pretty decent :thumbsup:

My garmin for the day

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/328077990

That's a very decent avg speed Col :thumbsup: , bike handle everything ok?

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Edinburgh-St Andrews with a tailwind, and no rain - Who'd have thought such a thing was possible!

It was a nice surprise ruuning into @HonestMan1910 and his friend - sorry for accidentally dropping you on the last wee climb, guys!:whistle:

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/328156945

did you drop us, i never even noticed

you are
T-800.1.jpg

on a bike

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Yeah bike was fine, think the rear hub needs some attention so back to decathlon tomorrow, I don't even know how I managed that average speed, explains why my legs are screaming at me! I did think about giving up when I got the cramp, glad I never though
:bravo: :wahhey:

Decathlon ??? How about 'into the shed' ???

Very satisfying to have Completed the run ! :thumbsup:

Chapeau to all CCers who made it to St A's. :bravo:

Top Bottom