Lesbian seeks Child Support from Sperm donor...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Patrick Stevens said:
Ahem.....I suspect that DNA testing will track down the father.
wasn't freddy the kruger the spawn of 100 fathers raping a nun? so there is precedent for multiple fathers.....:biggrin:

Paulus said:
There was a bit in todays paper that said the couple had split up. Perhaps the mother was trying to claim benefits, and as far as i know the CSA will come after the father for maintainence once the mother has named the man who "fathered" the child. To my mind this does seem harsh on the doner as he stated he didn't want any involvement with the child or the mother and her partner at the time of the donation. Some people cannot be trusted to keep their side of an agreement, especially when money is at stake.

the sperm donor had split up with his partner. She had not wanted to have children. He now has another partner who does want children. Spot the unintended irony.

Isn't this just a tale of human imperfection? He took a bit of a chance for the best of reasons - it didn't work out. It's sad, but the whole history of ejaculation is littered with mistakes. Look at the denizens of this forum....

Oddly I was once in the position of considering the same sort of thing. My conclusion was that I couldn't father a child without taking responsibility - a peculiarly nineteenth century view of the moral purpose of sperm that I'm not particularly proud of. In this instance the reverse was the case - the mothers had no interest in a male presence in the upbringing of their child.

Will1985

Über Member
simoncc said:
The law currently regards women as breeding machines
The law needs to be taught about the birds and the birds, or the bees and the bees! (and then bend the law a bit).

What is the world coming to when a teacher admires a child's drawing and asks who a stickman is.....
"that's Mummy"
.....and who is that?
"that's my other Mummy".

If the Daily wail is to be believed he was more involved than the first story implies and she was, to some extent, a victim of cirumstances.

Oddly I was once in the position of considering the same sort of thing. My conclusion was that I couldn't father a child without taking responsibility - a peculiarly nineteenth century view of the moral purpose of sperm that I'm not particularly proud of. In this instance the reverse was the case - the mothers had no interest in a male presence in the upbringing of their child.

I had no idea that morality finished at the end of the 19th century. I guess all those pregnant parlourmaids with illegitimate children taken care of by anonymous allowances were the progeny of aliens.

We are so lucky that we are able to set our moral compasses by men such as yourself then!

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
This was discussed on R2 yesterday, during the Jeremy Vine show. Apparantly the CSA can make this guy pay maintainance because the arrangement with the mother was unofficial, if he had gone through an official agency he would have been safe.

Personally, if I agreed to father someones child I would have at least wanted a shag or two out of it.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Smokin Joe said:
Personally, if I agreed to father someones child I would have at least wanted a shag or two out of it.

Still, at least a fiddle is sex with the one you really love....

Crackle said:
If the Daily wail is to be believed he was more involved than the first story implies and she was, to some extent, a victim of cirumstances.

I had no idea that morality finished at the end of the 19th century. I guess all those pregnant parlourmaids with illegitimate children taken care of by anonymous allowances were the progeny of aliens.

We are so lucky that we are able to set our moral compasses by men such as yourself then!

I'm going to take a little time to decipher that. In the mean time, thankyou.

Top Bottom