Let's all get rich!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Fnaar, 20 Sep 2007.

1. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Here's how it works.
    This month, you all send me a tenner (not pavarotti). There are 1,033 members right now, so that'll be...er... 10,330 quid. Next month it's someone elses turn, and so on. We'll get through the whole member's list by AD2093. :blush:

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Baggsy second place, PM me for home address

3. KitsuneAndy

KitsuneAndy New Member

You'd also have given away the same amount by the end.

Unless more peope join, in which case you give away more than you got :blush: doh.

4. OP
    OP
    Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

Damn..... but you wouldn't notice a tenner a month, whereas a sudden £10,000 would be really welcome! :o)

5. Noodley

Noodley Guest

..unless one leaves after the money has been received. You lot will never get rich.

6. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

That's how transcendental capitalism (sic) works.

It was a tenet of original buddism where you gave all your worldly goods to your reincarnation. Before the concept of infinity was finally invented, but not necessarily understood, in the 11th century, there was a belief that the wheel of reincarnation could actually go full circle and you'd end up living with a previous self.

albeit in a different form. But your paralell incarnation had some stuff that you owned previously, and end up arguing about it.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that those sort of money schemes don't always work

7. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

Who is Rich?

8. He was a drummer who smashed up his hotel furniture with his drumsticks whilst practicing before gigs...:blush:

9. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

i think it's fairer if the people with the highest post counts go first. no point sending tenners to keith oates though, you can't spend them in 'nam :blush:

10. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

No Keith wants Dollars.

As in "Ten Dollar me love you long time".

11. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

It would probably be easiest if I sell you the memberships in this excellent scheme.

12. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

bloody hell, we've not even started and the lawyers are involved already!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice