Let's all get rich!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Here's how it works.
This month, you all send me a tenner (not pavarotti). There are 1,033 members right now, so that'll be...er... 10,330 quid. Next month it's someone elses turn, and so on. We'll get through the whole member's list by AD2093. :blush:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Baggsy second place, PM me for home address

KitsuneAndy

Fnaar said:
Here's how it works.
This month, you all send me a tenner (not pavarotti). There are 1,033 members right now, so that'll be...er... 10,330 quid. Next month it's someone elses turn, and so on. We'll get through the whole member's list by AD2093. :o)

You'd also have given away the same amount by the end.

Unless more peope join, in which case you give away more than you got :blush: doh.

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
KitsuneAndy said:
You'd also have given away the same amount by the end.

Unless more peope join, in which case you give away more than you got :blush: doh.

Damn..... but you wouldn't notice a tenner a month, whereas a sudden £10,000 would be really welcome! :o)

Abitrary

That's how transcendental capitalism (sic) works.

It was a tenet of original buddism where you gave all your worldly goods to your reincarnation. Before the concept of infinity was finally invented, but not necessarily understood, in the 11th century, there was a belief that the wheel of reincarnation could actually go full circle and you'd end up living with a previous self.

albeit in a different form. But your paralell incarnation had some stuff that you owned previously, and end up arguing about it.

Guess what I'm trying to say is that those sort of money schemes don't always work

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i think it's fairer if the people with the highest post counts go first. no point sending tenners to keith oates though, you can't spend them in 'nam :blush:

Top Bottom