Let's see your desktop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I always keep my office equipment up to date
ibm.jpg

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I always keep my office equipment up to date
View attachment 92199

yeah me too .......

tumblr_mb9wzjS20c1rh7aj3o1_1280.jpg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
There was an axe, until recently, slightly out of shot left. I am quite glad we happened to move it, because a crazy woman who was having a bad day came in and loomed at us and asked where it had gone.

claud desktop.jpg

I've found a ship to be a way of tidying a desk almost instantly, all it takes is one good roll.
The deck under it however...

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
There was an axe, until recently, slightly out of shot left. I am quite glad we happened to move it, because a crazy woman who was having a bad day came in and loomed at us and asked where it had gone.
Chapter 2: The office manager, who has not-so-secretly been writing his novel on his lunch hour and most hours in between – has not, in fact, been seen out of his office for weeks, that same office from which he used to cheerily announce "My door is always open!" – finally makes an appearance with the axe, relocated earlier behind what it is now clear was the wrong door.

johnny.jpg

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Another cereal killer?

taketomilk.jpg

Had to look that up. It appears to be a variety of Chex. Came across this on the blog of a "Sales trainer and Coach":
There’s a suggestion that “Take me to the milk”, is something being requested by the cereal. This is part of something known as the Milton Model. A powerful trance inducing set of language patterns developed by the late, great, Dr Milton Ericson. The Selectional restriction violation as this pattern is known, is where human characteristics are given to inanimate objects. For example, the chair was inviting me to sit down. The chair can’t invite you to sit down. The cereal wants me to take it to the milk. No it doesn’t, the cereal can’t request anything. When we hear language like this, we often have to go inside to understand what’s going on. And going inside is a trace state.
which leads full circle back to this post

spilledmilk.jpg

Top Bottom