Lets Start the Day With a Bit of a Controversial Statement

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Legendary Member
I am going to go out on a limb and no doubt get shot down in flames for suggesting that in my opinion....

"It's a lovely sunny day in London today"

No offence meant to posters based elsewhere, but as I am in Central London, I can't confirm the weather elsewhere

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyRM

XOXO
Cool story bro.

C R

Guru
[QUOTE 5219371, member: 9609"]Its even more beautiful here in the Borders, warm, windless and clear blue skies - and we also have no pollution or noise or crime or westminster :tongue:[/QUOTE]
Seconded for Worcester, though still a bit misty.

TVC

giphy.gif

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Still slightly hazy here in the outskirts of Manchester, but this is expected to improve later and I will get an opportunity to top-up the lovely two day tan I have already developed, much to the disdain of my poor working wife who is cooped up in a windowless office for her sins......

Who cares what it is like in London, do they care what conditions are like outside their little kingdom?

Reactions: C R

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I am going to go out on a limb and no doubt get shot down in flames for suggesting that in my opinion....

No offence meant to posters based elsewhere, but as I am in Central London, I can't confirm the weather elsewhere
Dear @Moderators you appear to have buggered up my post when you were doing some pruning, could you correct it please?

Last edited:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

2a6836o.jpg

Top Bottom