England : East Sussex Lewes to Bexhill ride Sunday 23rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
1970209 said:
You could be looking at Bus replacement between Littlehampton and Brighton as well.
Indeed it is....so it's either ride the whole way or take Chutney and bag it for the bus.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Just checking the train times for this and I can get one from Clapham Junction, change at Brighton and arrive at Lewes at 0924 for a bargainous £5. Ossum!

Tim Hall

How did you manage that? I can only get "anytime" fares, at £6.55 for a single with a Network card. And that's from Three Bridges, which is somewhat closer that Clapham.

U

User10571

CLJ > Lewes arr. 09:24 £4.00 single tix. Delivered to my door FOC.

Tim Hall

Cracked it. Advance fares are from Southern. To get to Brighton from TBD I use FCC, so no advance fare. Return with Network card is £7.40. I think I can scrape that together.

Adeholder23

i think im doing 2 rides in Sept so better not seeing as my first child is currently overdue lol. It does sound like a lovely ride though so keep me posted on how it goes.

However its great to find some local folk, im pretty new to all this so riding with some other people would be great, i literally have no idea if im totally rubbish or coming along OK.

PS is anyone else doing the Brighton to Brighton sportive?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
i think im doing 2 rides in Sept so better not seeing as my first child is currently overdue lol. It does sound like a lovely ride though so keep me posted on how it goes.

However its great to find some local folk, im pretty new to all this so riding with some other people would be great, i literally have no idea if im totally rubbish or coming along OK.

PS is anyone else doing the Brighton to Brighton sportive?
I do one of those 3 times a week Ade!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've lost it,:wacko: what date is this one again?

Sunday 23rd September I think Roy!

Top Bottom