England : East Sussex Lewes to Bexhill ride Sunday 23rd Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
1934360 said:
Call me a bit slow if you like, but I can't help but notice that that is a different film.
Adrian
STOP CHUCKING THOSE BLOODY SPEARS AT ME

Tim Hall

Work took me to Bexhill today, so I grabbed 10 minutes at the De La Warr Pavilion. Interestingly, a major sponsor of the piece is Eddie Izzard. As the man says:

By the end of 2012 I would hope that the word goes out from our country that not only do we run excellent world events, but also we balance coaches on the edges of buildings like no one else ever could”

Hats off to him.

They're doing an open air screening of The Italian Job on 25th August, and there's a talk by Richard Wilson and Richard Cork, followed by The Italian Job on 12th September.

I must say, Bexhill on a windswept wet July afternoon isn't that much fun though.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Work took me to Bexhill today, so I grabbed 10 minutes at the De La Warr Pavilion. Interestingly, a major sponsor of the piece is Eddie Izzard. As the man says:

Hats off to him.

They're doing an open air screening of The Italian Job on 25th August, and there's a talk by Richard Wilson and Richard Cork, followed by The Italian Job on 12th September.

I must say, Bexhill on a windswept wet July afternoon isn't that much fun though.

Anyone ever cycled the Col du Nivolet on here? I went near to it last year, but sadly not over it.

Hats Doors off to him.

FTFY :smile:!
I'm missing the whole point about the balancing coach etc...The original scene in the film already exploits the predicament...
<ducks and lets the appreciators explain...> :rolleyes: Notwithstanding the engineering concept. RW being interviewed is nice on the DLW web page.

He reminds me of me of Tim Hall, that Brian Sewell fellow. Distinguished, effete and looking for a purse of the lips at every opportunity... :smile:

rb58

Enigma
Gently raises hand in the air as a possible for the ride (not the recce). If I can make it, I'll likely ride down, then cut north from Bexhill rather than back to Brighton. And will be hoping for a tow from LongMartin.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'll let you know about the reccie Jenny asap but I'll be a cert for the actual ride. Ink Terry in for that too and probably Ossie too.

Top Bottom