Lezyne cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norfolk nik

Regular
Good morning.
Suddenly my lezyne macro gps won't upload journeys. It allows you to store to the device ie the phone but won't upload and says no internet connection. I've used my Wi-Fi and mobile data and there's connection. When I try to sync to the cloud it says whoops something went wrong device not working. Whenever I try to sync it says connection failed.
PLEASE PLEASE Could someone help me. Thank you.

vickster

Legendary Member
Try resetting it?

Hi. There was a recent Lezyne firmware update which could be causing the issue. Try loading the updater and update the firmware on the GPS if not done already. Afterwards, log out and back into your account (might need to do this on GPS root). Disconnect the paired GPS and then repair it to your phone and then try and upload and hopefully all should then work.
Also check to make sure GPS Ally2 is the latest app version on your phone.

OldShep

Über Member
Good morning.
Suddenly my lezyne macro gps won't upload journeys. It allows you to store to the device ie the phone but won't upload and says no internet connection. I've used my Wi-Fi and mobile data and there's connection. When I try to sync to the cloud it says whoops something went wrong device not working. Whenever I try to sync it says connection failed.
PLEASE PLEASE Could someone help me. Thank you.
youve confused me :laugh: Surely store to the device is the device not the phone. You upload to the phone and sync to the cloud from there?
so If your rides are on the device but not on the phone then it’s your communication between these two. If the rides are on the phone but not showing cloud Symbol beside the phone symbol then it must be your connection between these which logging out and back in mIght solve.
Also as above make sure you’re up to date.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Norfolk nik

Norfolk nik

Regular
Hi. There was a recent Lezyne firmware update which could be causing the issue. Try loading the updater and update the firmware on the GPS if not done already. Afterwards, log out and back into your account (might need to do this on GPS root). Disconnect the paired GPS and then repair it to your phone and then try and upload and hopefully all should then work.
Also check to make sure GPS Ally2 is the latest app version on your phone.
I've gone on the lezyne website to update the GPS. I haven't got the original data cable anymore (lost with all the other micro usbcables). I used another cable and it's saying I need a data usb cable. When i plug it in it says it will charge but not transfer data.I thought all micro usb cables were the same. 😣😣😣

Mark pallister

I've gone on the lezyne website to update the GPS. I haven't got the original data cable anymore (lost with all the other micro usbcables). I used another cable and it's saying I need a data usb cable. When i plug it in it says it will charge but not transfer data.I thought all micro usb cables were the same. 😣😣😣
No some carry data some are charge only

Top Bottom