Lezyne steel floor drive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Very good. Lezyne gear is top notch.

ClassicLime

I've had the one of those Lezyne pumps in yellow for 14months, I've been impressed with it. Gets mine to 120psi quite quickly & seems well made.

Tho its the 1st floor pump I've owned so can't give comparisons.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
That is a good choice Ed, you might want to add a slip chuck adaptor (further down the page) as this will save many bent valve inserts.
good idea!
always hated trying to f' about with the hose and a straight connector and trying the fiddle about in between the spokes when inflating
Cheers Ed

BigAl68

Über Member
I picked up that pimp today at a charity bike jumble in Tewkesbury. Brand new and twelve pounds. It's a great pump as I use my mates and now have my own. I should have bought all 5 they had and stuck them on here

U

User6179

I picked up that pimp today at a charity bike jumble in Tewkesbury. Brand new and twelve pounds. It's a great pump as I use my mates and now have my own. I should have bought all 5 they had and stuck them on here

A Pimp ? Did you ever appear in Allo Allo ?:smile:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Save up another twenty quid, buy a Rennkompressor. It is the best in the business and will last forever.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I hope not as I couldn't stand it. Now if you had said the pink panther
Many years ago I used to do a bit of extra work . We where at Pinewood studios ( I think ) and on another set they where filming the pink panther . At lunch time everyone piled into the canteen and as make up and wardrobe could take a long time you went as you where . The canteen was full of rockabillies , Victorians , alians etc . Then in walked the bloke from the pink panther that always gets blown up . He got a huge cheer from the diners as he was in full blown up costume and makeup :laugh:

Top Bottom