Lezyne Super GPS Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi,

I have a Super GPS and up until now, I haven't tried the navigation on it. I've set up my course etc and its saved in the system and ready to go. My question is - whilst using the navigation, will it still record my ride (and stats) at the same time as using the navigation - do I just press record as usual?

ta

Jim

rivers

How far can I go?
Hi,

I have a Super GPS and up until now, I haven't tried the navigation on it. I've set up my course etc and its saved in the system and ready to go. My question is - whilst using the navigation, will it still record my ride (and stats) at the same time as using the navigation - do I just press record as usual?

ta

Jim

It seems to be working on my micro GPS.. .

Leaway2

Lycrist
Hi,

ta

Jim
Did you get this working. I think you have to still press record.

I have the Super enhanced GPS but am getting fed up of the "quirks".

1. Mapping fails to update even though it says the phone is connected.
2. Strava reports "file is malformed and unable to process" randomly.
3. Losing connection to phone.

OP
OP
Bored Man

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Hi, yeh, it navigates and also records the ride. As you say though, the navigation is completely unreliable at best. I’m hoping they’ll come out with an update that stabilises it. Most of the time it informs me I’m off route. It’s taken me into peoples drives, won’t recalculate.. I’ve stopped trying.

Everything else works fine.

Tin Pot

Guru
I’m not sure they even record correctly.

I sync my files to Strava and TrainerRoad after uploading (eventually) to the Lezyne cloud. I get three different elevation, NP and AP values, every time.

Leaway2

Lycrist
My unit has stopped working now. I have raised a TT with Lezyne. They have emailed me back with what are probably standard questions. I will update on how I get on. I suspect they will tell me to do a factory reset.

1. If you go to your device Menu -> Info -> Firmware, what version do you have?
2. If you go to your device Menu -> Info -> BluetoothLE, what version do you have?
3. What model phone and phone operating system are you using?
4. Is your Lezyne GPS Ally v2 App up to date?

Andy

Top Bottom