Lidl, 3rd April.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

helston90

Eat, sleep, ride, repeat.
Ahh the infamous bike stand- for those who haven't succumbed and bought one on fleabay.

I cant recommend the rucksack - I got one last time they had them and although its a slightly different style the make is the same. Unfortunately the quality is poor - even for Lidl - and various bits stitching are starting to come away at the seems, a zip has bust etc. It probably wont last the year.

The chain cleaner tool looks ok though if you want to try one of those?

OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
When Lidl have the workstand in they seem to go fairly quickly going by comments from disgruntled shoppers on here. Lidl in Harlow had 24 stands left as of half an hour ago. I went to look at the multi-tool but it looked and felt cheap and nasty so I didn't bother and bought a jam doughnut instead.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
bought bike stand this afternoon. Plenty left in store.

Davidc

Guru
Has anyone bought the bike-stand from Lidl? Thinking of getting my hands on one next week. Is it fit for purpose?
Yes, bought one a couple of years ago and I've been very pleased with it.

I've also bought a 12v electric pump (not a bike week item) which has been working well for a year, and I'm still waiting for their cycling shoes to reappear - they were fantastic value and my original pair are still OK after 4 years but won't be for much longer.

(Unlike their track pump which is poor)

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Ah they ok for none round carbon frames

Only tube round on mine is the seatpost

jarlrmai

Veteran
I can't securely mount my Tarmac with Carbon seat post in it. It's annoying however the steel single speed is perfect.

albion

Guru
I did not need anything but those quality gel saddles look much better than previous ones.

Worth a try for anyone coming out in a derrière rash.

Top Bottom