Lidl bike computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sedgy

Hi all i'm new to this and i was wondering if anyone could help me with this bike computer,it's a crivit 48844 ? i had it on my old bike so i've changed it to my new one but input details need to be changed but i've lost the manual. the info i need is the code for the tyre size (each tyre has a different code, i need the code for a 700c x35 i know it's a bit of a long shot but you never know if anyone has one i would really appreciate the help as it would be a shame to throw it away, thanks in advance. ta

Hi all i'm new to this and i was wondering if anyone could help me with this bike computer,it's a crivit 48844 ? i had it on my old bike so i've changed it to my new one but input details need to be changed but i've lost the manual. the info i need is the code for the tyre size (each tyre has a different code, i need the code for a 700c x35 i know it's a bit of a long shot but you never know if anyone has one i would really appreciate the help as it would be a shame to throw it away, thanks in advance. ta

It won't be listed here but most computers I think are cat F (if there in mm) or C (cm). If you want to be more accurate it also gives instructions on calibration but tbh I find its not worth it.

C

chillyuk

I have a set of instructions here for a Lidl unit 10-LD2590. It doesn't give a preset for 700c x 35, the nearest it gives is 700 x 32c at 2155mm.

Top Bottom