LIDL cycle offers - Mon 17/03/2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin B

Got a pair of socks to try out, Eileen got a saddle bag with the toolkit, the multi tool was worth the price alone, not sure about the patches that came with it though.........anyone used them, or should we stick to scabs?
I didn't expect a lot with the bike tool kit , but as you say the multi tool alone was worth buying it . Whole thing fits just right under my butt .

compo

Veteran
Now done! It works. Not for everyday use, would probably reach 100psi+ - eventually. Very much a get-you-home pump, and you have to be careful how you screw on the hose so that the valve doesn't leak as you pump (presta valve). My verdict? Save your money and buy a Lezyne.

I wandered over to Lidl this afternoon and got a couple of pairs of gloves. I have hands like dinner plates so often find them difficult to find in my size. I also picked up a pump and put it in my basket, then changed my mind and returned it to the display. Reading @youngoldbloke I think I made the correct decision.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Has a quick look in at the Felixstowe Lidl this afternoon - plenty of everything left and only the stuff on the leaflet.. For the first time I didn't buy anything as there was nothing that I don't already have (even a spare seat pack from the last time) so walked out with just 6 cans of Grafenwalder and a pack of sausage rolls.

Steady

Über Member
Couldn't get down to Lidl until this evening, Track stand pumps/helmets/baskets had all gone but plenty of saddle bags left which was what I was interested in, completely undecided on them, the tool kit looks worth it for the price alone but I think I've got enough allen keys! I'm just not sure I want a saddle bag.

maltloaf

I couldn't figure out the cloth either. I've chucked the puncture kit in the bin and the rest of the tools are chucked in my spares box as I have a topeak multi tool. I only wanted it for the bag itself, which is a smidge bigger than my existing one, plus I like that it's quick releasable from the saddle rails

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Popped in about 5.30 pm and had a look and thought the glove quality was worse than before and only large sizes left , lots of track pumps but i di d not buy anything .

nazzurro19

i brought the stand pump (rated 120psi) the mini pump rated like (110psi) the saddle bag and a pair of gloves, i only wanted the saddle bag not the toolkit so i too took out the cheap tools and put in my multitool, i wanted the bag for the clip as most clip saddle bags are £20+ i found it a bit of a rubbish bolt on system to the seat so i took out the foam sticky pads that came with it and wrapped them round my seat rails, the saddle clip now feels 10x more secure and doesnt slide, the foot pump pumped my mtb tyres up with ease and hey ho all for like £18 bargain - plus now my bike makes me look like a professional :bicycle:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The quality has slipped this year. I bought a gillet, but will send it back as it is thin and cheap. I have two other lidl gillets which are far better quality.
Bought a £4 bile computer for my second bike, hope it is ok.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Got there first thing as in previous sales there's been a cue, but just me today. Got a bag with tools and some gloves, needed to try several pairs on as the seemed oddly matched (plain black) Was hoping there'd be tubes like other sales, but none here

ScotiaLass

Guru
Popped into my local Lidl late this afternoon.
Managed to get my hands on the last track pump they had - which is good because that's what I went in for!

Top Bottom