Lidl cycling offer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There's a cycling sale on in Lidl Italia next week. I mention it because it seems there's usually the same sale on a few weeks later in the UK.

http://www.lidl.it/it/offerte.htm?id=527

I'm hoping to pick up a couple of jerseys. The one I got last time is pretty good.
Grazie

Mike_P

Guru
Turns out to be Monday 20th, albeit typically on sale from sometime on Sunday. Details do not seem to have their web page yet but if you choose online leaflets on www.lidl.co.uk you can see the details.
Horn 2.49, Bell 2.49, Water bottle 2.49 (not the insulated version unfortunately), Glasses 6.99, Backpack 9.99, Computer 6.99, Mini pump 3.99,
smartphone case 5.99, mens jersey 5.99, mens shorts 7.99, mens knickers 7.99, gloves 3.49, socks 1.49

OP
OP
contadino

contadino

Veteran
I should say that I got a shirt when they were on sale here. They're much thinner than the Crivit jersey I got in the last Lidl sale. Not really an issue as it's in the 40s now, but worth bearing in mind if you live where it's cold.

I've only done about 100km so far and it seems decent quality - just thinner material.

Mike_P

Guru
I should say that I got a shirt when they were on sale here. They're much thinner than the Crivit jersey I got in the last Lidl sale. Not really an issue as it's in the 40s now, but worth bearing in mind if you live where it's cold.

I've only done about 100km so far and it seems decent quality - just thinner material.

The Civit jerseys I got previously from them are pretty light, fine for Summer use. Just weighed one - 182g. Is yours lighter?

OP
OP
contadino

contadino

Veteran
The Civit jerseys I got previously from them are pretty light, fine for Summer use. Just weighed one - 182g. Is yours lighter?

It's soaked in sweat right now. No idea what it weighs dry. I don't have any dealer scales nowadays.

Mike_P

Guru
The jerseys are heavy than the ones I got previously from them, blue one 202g but then it does come with a rear zipped pocket which the previous ones did not have. Has white side and underarm panels, yellow chest zip and yellow cuffs. Small relective presumably feature on centre of rear pockets. On the front left of the zip a further probably reflective with, shades of Aldi gear, Extreme Sports Competition wording.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I don't know about other areas, but the Felixstowe store had folding locks (similar to the Abus Bordo) for about £8 - these weren't shown on the leaflets or the web site.

OP
OP
contadino

contadino

Veteran
Talk about great timing. Offer starts here on 4th and on 6th I head off to northern Europe for some cycling. So I'll be sporting a new soft shell top... :-)

Top Bottom