LIDL kit back it today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gouldina

Jeez. Just went to get a toolkit and they'd all gone already. In one day!

Guvnor

Just managed to grab a toolkit and chain cleaner:biggrin:

cheap and cheerfull but more than worth it for the money. They still have plenty in the Ilford high street branch for anyone local and in need.:becool:

OP
OP
Gixxerman

Gixxerman

Guru
gouldina said:
Jeez. Just went to get a toolkit and they'd all gone already. In one day!
I can pick you one up in Lincoln tonight if you wish. Obviously you have to pay the extra for postage. Now if it were ebay, that would be £20 :becool:, but I'm sure it would only be about a fiver. Let us know soon as I am leaving work about 4-ish.

gouldina

Gixxerman said:
I can pick you one up in Lincoln tonight if you wish. Obviously you have to pay the extra for postage. Now if it were ebay, that would be £20 :becool:, but I'm sure it would only be about a fiver. Let us know soon as I am leaving work about 4-ish.

Wow! Thanks very much for the offer but actually I'm going to Cardiff tomorrow so will check there I think.

spiro

If you are planning to spend over £30 in Lidl in the next couple of days don't forget to buy the Daily Mirror 1st as it has a £5 off £30 spend (only valid on day paper is dated).

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
In the Melksham Lidl yesterday morning there seemed to be absolutely no interest in any of the cycling kit. Plenty of everything - though did get the impression it was a collection of odds and sods anyway. Would have bought some of the gloves, but sizing very strange. Quite a few pairs of shoes still on sale there too.
Good to see they had the Italian Crema di Fruita ice cream back in stock again - made my day!

Top Bottom