Life is so confusing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Usual Clarkson self-publicising. Nothing he says or does is done without the motive of attracting attention to himself.
He's a journalistic clown.

GC

Ningishzidda

“Normal people” are those who have a perfectly functional ‘Sheepal gene’.
This means they do what they are told, do as others do and follow the crowd.

I count Clarkson’s followers as ‘ordinary’.

‘Extraordinary’ or ‘Savants’ are more aware of the world, generally of higher intelligence and do as they think best for themselves, other people around them and the world as a whole.

I count cyclists as ‘Extraordinary’.

‘Abnormal’ people are those who always have something to do or say which is intended to aggravate one or both of the other types of people.

I count Clarkson as ‘Abnormal’.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
He's a funny guy, and I wonder if he really means half of the crud he spews forth about cyclists anyway...he is equally scathing about caravans, tractors, and any car that doesn't have a top speed of 500mph and drink petrol like a giant fish...it's all just part of his image and how he makes a living, by being pretentious and having a laugh. The problem isn't him and his comments as much as the hoards of ignorant sheep who actually believe his drivel.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
How long will it be before we have a TV show featuring Richard Hammond falling of a child's bike, Clarkson talking about the power you get with elliptical chain rings, Captain slow going on about how wonderfully unique bents are.
Stig on a Venge for the win. :cycle:

Top Bottom