Votes: 0 0.0%
  • light purple

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • turquoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • champagne

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I think you should get the boy pink ones :biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
the colour of the lights themselves?

who on earth would care? dear god!

for a moment I thought this was some sort of high tech lo vis system

very nearly ploughed into an unlit roadworks last night

doyler78

I went for light blue myself (wanted black but they were out of stock). Went for light blue to co-ordinate with my Ortlieb Velocity bag which I had just bought and is also in blue/black and my trainers which have blue trims. Do you think many will notice my co-oridnation in the dark? :biggrin:

Definitely have to say the splash of colour is good so glad I didn't go for the black after all.

Daniel B

doyler78 said:
I went for light blue myself (wanted black but they were out of stock). Went for light blue to co-ordinate with my Ortlieb Velocity bag which I had just bought and is also in blue/black and my trainers which have blue trims. Do you think many will notice my co-oridnation in the dark? :biggrin:

Definitely have to say the splash of colour is good so glad I didn't go for the black after all.

That's put a spanner amongst the pigeons!

I HAD decided on gun metal grey, but am now considering either of the 2 blues, I have a silver/black bike and a yellow bike with which they will engage, as it were, and any of those colours would fit the bill I guess.

Black looks a little too boring though I reckon.

Dan

Daniel B

Guys,

Andrew from ayup is trying to establish an exact costing for what people will have to pay for duty and fees, so they can incorporate it into the price on the site.

Could anyone who has been charged these fees, please send him an e-mail, with details of what you were charged for what part - iewhat amount was Duty, what amount was VAT, what amount were purely fees to the shipping company etc

The mail address to use is: ayup.enquires@optusnet.com.au

Many thanks

Dan

Top Bottom