Lightinthebox.com e-retailer / 21 grams jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Be afraid. Online reviews are generally poor.

vickster

Legendary Member
They have a shocking reputation, either utter rubbish or doesn’t arrive. If you want Chinese knock off, ali express probably better!

bagpuss

Guru
I have had 3 orders from them . Here is how I faired
1. Handle bar tape . Could only find the colour 'patten I wanted through their web site . Coming from HK it took a while ,but no issues with quality .
2.Arsuxeo cycling top .Good quality ,finish . A bit on the small side for me . I should of checked the sizing information provided more carefully .
As they have no UK returns depot , it was not worth the cost of postage to return it to Hong kong .Lesson learnt .
3. Sa-shine cycling top . Good quality ,finish ,3 rear pockets & a good zip . I really like it pattern and colours .Got the sizing right . Only time will tell how it colour holds up.
It was part of their novelty range . .
So far not bad .You really need to check the sizing infomation very carefully before ordering,as it is to expensive to return an item if you get it wrong .
As far as I can tell they are an on line mail order company ,selling a huge range of products world wide . Operating through hubs in many countries for local distribution, NOTE with a none local returns policy .
For payment I used paypal and passed no credit card details to them .

A lot of the budget cycling clothing availabe in the UK comes from the far east . This cuts out the middle man to a point .
Other things to consider .
There are postage and insurance charges.
Watch for possible custom charges .
Do not get swept up by the money /credit off your next purchase .... £50 spend required .
I will mention it again .Check sizing information .

Would I use again .Possibly, if there was something that i could not live without ?

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Thanks for the replies @sheddy, @vickster and @bagpuss , much appreciated.
I did not see any online reviews but did not However, much prefer opinions of CC folk than, hence me asking.
Might look at ali express!
Very useful to hear from a CC'er who has actually purchased from them! The fact you went back says a lot, even if with trepidation.

Top Bottom