Lights....you paid how much?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you have two Hope 1's you can angle the lights, so one picks up the sides of the roads better. Used mine on unlit roads, and level 2 is sufficient for full speed (when using two).
Yes, agreed. I only had a problem when descending on bendy lanes but rather than having 2 which is too much clutter for me [very minimalist set up] I now have one light that has a much wider spread and keep the Hope as a back up. On the rear, the darker it is, the fewer lights you need, odd but true.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yes, agreed. I only had a problem when descending on bendy lanes but rather than having 2 which is too much clutter for me [very minimalist set up] I now have one light that has a much wider spread and keep the Hope as a back up. On the rear, the darker it is, the fewer lights you need, odd but true.
It's always worth having two.... as I discovered on Friday, (luckily in the gloom rather than the dark), that my rear light looked fine when I put it on the bike, but at the far end it was off (stupidly!!! I didn't actually think to see that it was off rather than batteries ran out, just assumed I had failed to turn it on), on the return journey I made sure it was on as I set off and sure enough it was off at the other end. At least this has now reminded me to go and replace the batteries which I failed to do on Friday!!!

It's always worth having two.... as I discovered on Friday, (luckily in the gloom rather than the dark), that my rear light looked fine when I put it on the bike, but at the far end it was off (stupidly!!! I didn't actually think to see that it was off rather than batteries ran out, just assumed I had failed to turn it on), on the return journey I made sure it was on as I set off and sure enough it was off at the other end. At least this has now reminded me to go and replace the batteries which I failed to do on Friday!!!
Yes, I agree. I carry the spare ones in my pocket. Actually I am probably going to be selling my Hope because it is a bit heavy and bulky.

Top Bottom