lightweight waterproof jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You obviously don't feel the cold like I do... I was in my night vision with 2 layers then a fleece, then my nightvision - zipped upto the neck then a buff under my helmet. I admit I didn't have to go far this morning just a mile or two. But I agree I did have the pit zips undone.... so far its a very very rare thing that they have been done up... mostly when not on the bike.

Tynan

Veteran
that's something I suppose, that's someone somewhere is enjoying the warmth, it certainly is snug

certainly not for anyone putting any effort in though (with respect)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
summerdays said:
You obviously don't feel the cold like I do... I was in my night vision with 2 layers then a fleece, then my nightvision - zipped upto the neck then a buff under my helmet. I admit I didn't have to go far this morning just a mile or two. But I agree I did have the pit zips undone.... so far its a very very rare thing that they have been done up... mostly when not on the bike.

Sounds like you are not working hard enough ;)

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Can I claim bad circulation.... I've got ... I can't remember syndrome where the body cuts the circulation to the extremities too quickly:biggrin:. So I always have cold hands and feet.

U

User482

I have a gore paclite which is very waterproof and folds down fairly small. Gets a bit sweaty in the arms but not too bad overall.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
summerdays said:
Can I claim bad circulation.... I've got ... I can't remember syndrome where the body cuts the circulation to the extremities too quickly:biggrin:. So I always have cold hands and feet.

I pity your poor hubby :smile:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Yep - poor hubby lets me warm my cold bits on him:ohmy: - isn't he nice.
And yes it's Raynaud Syndrome ... (best treatment for it that I have discovered is a whiskey toddy - cos it dilates the blood vessels - only thing being that working with kids its best not to smell of alcohol:biggrin:).

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
summerdays said:
Yep - poor hubby lets me warm my cold bits on him:ohmy: - isn't he nice.
And yes it's Raynaud Syndrome ... (best treatment for it that I have discovered is a whiskey toddy - cos it dilates the blood vessels - only thing being that working with kids its best not to smell of alcohol:biggrin:).

Damn my wife was looking over my shoulder (and correcting my spelling) as I read this, now she's got ideas:angry: Oh well off to bed:blush:

Top Bottom