Like Gary Glitter...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spen666

Legendary Member
I'm back again.

Actually, I never really leave. its just that I can't access this forum at work, but can do another one. Bl**dy filters at work.

How dare they censor my web browsing. I have always thought it a cheek that they expect me to do work in my surfing time.

Anyway, have I missed anything in the last few months? anyone posted anything

Zoiders

Spen.

The fellow outcast.

OP
OP
spen666

spen666

Legendary Member
Welcome back Spenn....Glad to see you're getting involved in the Unity Tour across the pond. Chapeau Fella!

Cheers Vikeonabike.

The PUT is a fantastic event. I did it last year and it was:
a) a great cause
b) very moving, especially riding with survivors or the family members of those officers who had reached the End of their Watch.
c) great fun

I would recommend you consider doing it. They made me so welcome last year- even as a lawyer who defended suspects in the past

Keith Oates

Janner
Good to see you again spen, some people you'll know already and I'm sure you will soon know the ones you've not met before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
spen666

spen666

Legendary Member
Good to see you again spen, some people you'll know already and I'm sure you will soon know the ones you've not met before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Keith, it feels like home already.

I'm just waiting for someone to start nagging me to keep my room tidy

montage

God Almighty
Not sure linking yourself with gary glitter's name is such a good idea.

Remember when Gary glitter was found in a house and outed by a load of young "yobs" recently? That was about 200m away from me....my claim to fame right there

Top Bottom